3/17/12

Saturday Morning Communion with the Earthly Mother

Our Earthly Mother, who sends forth her Angels to guide the roots of man and sends them deep into the blessed soil, we invoke the Earthly Mother! The Holy Preserver! The Maintainer! It is she who will restore the world! The earth is hers, and the fullness of the world, and they that dwell therein. We worship the good, the strong, the beneficent Earthly Mother and all her Angels, bounteous, valiant, and full of strength; welfare-bestowing, kind, and health-giving. Through her brightness and her glory the winds blow, driving down the clouds and the plants that grow up from the earth by the never-failing springs. The Earthly Mother and I are one. I have my roots in her, and she takes her delight in me according to the Holy Law. I feel the power of the Earthly Mother flowing through my body like the river when it is swollen with rains and courses mightily with a great noise.

The Earthly Mother and I are one. Her breath is my breath; her blood is my blood; her bone, her flesh, her bowels, her eyes and ears are my bone, my flesh, my bowels, my eyes and ears. Never will I desert her, and always will she nourish and sustain my body.




1 comment: